Anxiety Treatment- 4 Hours
Contact Hours: 4
Instructor: Dr. DawnElise Snipes
- Dr. Pine will discuss what is known (and not yet known) about anxiety disorders, including what scientists have learned about the medical consequences of not getting appropriate treatment.
- The Effects of Stress video highlights the impact of stress on triggering, worsening and impeding recovery from anxiety disorders
- Participants will be able to discuss the role of the counselor in a
- Dennis S. Charney, M.D., Chief of the NIMH Mood and Anxiety Disorders Research Program, will discuss the latest research on the causes and treatments of anxiety disorders.
- Participants will be able to discuss treatments for anxiety.
$12.00 for 90 days
Built on aMember Pro™ membership software