Medical Errors 2- FL Approved- 2 Hours
Contact Hours: 2
Instructor: Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes, PhD, LMHC
- Assist the clinician in understanding the array of problems considered "medical errors"
- Help the clinician identify effective preventative and intervention measures to reduce the liklihood of a medical error
- Inform clinician about the array of medical, mental health and substance abuse diagnoses which have simmilarities
- Assist the clinician in being able to accurately differentially diagnose and/or refer as needed for further testing.
- Inform the clinician about different categories of drugs and their impact on a fetus
- Discuss the appropriate way to address domestic violence issues and the impact of domestic violence issues left unattended.
$6.00 for 90 days
Built on aMember Pro™ membership software