Addressing Suicidality in Substance Abuse Treatment TIP 50- 15 Hours
Contact Hours: 15
Instructor: Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes PhD, LPC-MHSP
- Articulate helpful tips for dealing with client suicidality.
- List 6 Positive Attitudes and Behaviors towards clients dealing with suicidal thoughts.
- Identify warning signs for suicidality using the acronym IS PATH WARM.
- Know statistics related to suicide in order to better identify potentially suicidal clients.
- Become familiar with the GATE Procedures for substance abuse counselors.
- Differentiate among the different levels of substance abuse treatment programs for suicidality.
$90.00 for 90 days
Built on aMember Pro™ membership software