Effective Use of Patient Placement Criteria (4 Hours)
Contact Hours: 4
Instructor: Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes PhD, LPC-MHSP, LMHC
Based in part on Counselor Toolbox Podcast 146
- Examine how patient placement instruments were developed to identify the most appropriate level of care
- Explore different patient placement criteria guidelines including the LOCUS, LOCAT, and ASAM
- Discuss the implications for what each patient placement insturment assesses.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of each instrument.
- Practice using patient placement criteria using case studies
$12.00 for 90 days
Built on aMember Pro™ membership software