Screening for Co-Occurring Disorders (4 Hours)
Contact Hours: 4
Instructor: Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes, PhD, LMHC, LPC-MHSP
- Discuss importance and purpose of rapport building.
- Identify rapport-building methods and issues.
- Explore the range of human emotions and feelings.
- Discuss administering appraisal instruments and interpreting appraisal results in helping processes.
- Identify validated screening instruments, including their purpose, application, and limitations.
- Describe concepts of reliability and validity as they apply to screening instruments.
- Discuss how to interpret the results of screening.
- Identify basic concepts of toxicity screening options, limitations, and legal implications.
- Explore toxicology reporting language and the meaning of toxicology reports.
$12.00 for 90 days
Built on aMember Pro™ membership software