JOINING FORCES: Introduction to Military Life and Culture
Contact Hours: 4
Instructor: Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes PhD
- To explain the military rank structure and organization and distinguish the primary mission and core values of each branch of service.
- To describe differences and similarities between Active and Reserve components.
- To discuss demographic characteristics of Service members.
- To recognize general and deployment-related military terms.
- Describe military terms and demographics
- Discuss stressors in the military
- Report programs offered by DoD relevant to combat and operational stress
- Describe implications of military culture for clinicians
$12.00 for 90 days
Built on aMember Pro™ membership software