Contact Hours: 8
Instructor: Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes PhD, LPC-MHSP,
- Explore professional goals and objectives
- Facilitate the client's utilization of available support systems and community resources to meet needs
- Establish and maintain relations to ensure appropriate referrals, identify service gaps, expand community resources, and address unmet needs.
- Discuss community demographics and the community's political and cultural systems.
- Identify criteria for receiving community services, including fee and funding structures.
- Describe how to access community agencies and service providers.
Registration is available at:http://allceus.com
Support is available at email@example.com
- Teacher: Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes