Contact Hours: 2
Instructor: Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes PhD, LPC-MHSP,
- Explore the nature and needs of individuals at all developmental levels
- Define the client as a person, persons, group, aggregate or community with whom the clinician is engaged in a professional, therapeutic partnership.
- Learn how to assist clients in assuming responsibility for their own learning and treatment
- Discuss ways to develop collaborative partnership relationships with clients which are critical to the success of client centered learning
- Explore ways to improve communication between clients and clinicians and align their conversations accordingly.
- Identify information, resources and support for clients that will promote care a way that is evidence informed and respects clients' preferences.
- Realize the importance for clients to understand the information in order to facilitate effective learning and treatment compliance
- Define the components of the LEARN model.
Registration is available at: http://allceus.com
Support is available at email@example.com
- Teacher: Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes