This program is approved by NAADAC and all of our other approval bodies.
Contact Hours: 2
Instructor: Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes PhD, LPC-MHSP, LMHC
- Define characteristics of effective communication skills
- Identify aspects that need to be assessed to express accurate empathy
- Identify the things to assess to determine client lethality.
- Explore crisis/disaster counseling
- Define the different types of crises
- Identify at least 3 ways to ensure client and personal safety in a crisis
- List at least 5 techniques for de-escalating a crisis.
Registration is available at: http://allceus.com
Support is available at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teacher: Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes