Contact Hours: 6
Instructor: Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes PhD, LPC-MHSP,
Presenter: Dr. Robert Duke "Why students don't learn what we think we teach"
- Explore human roles
- Identify the 3 parts to the learning process
- Identify the 5 components of learning
- Identify the benefits and drawback of each learning style and how to modify lessons to accommodate them.
- Discuss how psychoeducational groups and treatment plans can accommodate a variety of learning styles.
- Identify how physical and security needs impact the learning process
- Define and discuss the acronym SMART.
- Identify pitfalls in goal setting and adult education
Bibliographic information: Video Presentation,"Why students don't learn what we think we teach" Dr. Robert Duke, Professor at Cornell University
Registration is available at: http://allceus.com
Support is available at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teacher: Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes